Download: The Engaged Enterprise ThoughtPOD with Symphony Ventures & Thoughtonomy (ON-DEMAND WEBINAR)
Voice and Chat technologies offer the potential to significantly enhance the way organizations engage customers and employees. In fact rapid developments in machine learning, availability of data and decreasing costs of advanced computing mean tools have become readily available to global businesses and are poised for continued growth.
- 50% of all searches will be voice searches by 2020 [Comscore]
- 80% of business want Chat Bots by 2020 [Oracle]
- Natural Language Generation and AI will be a standard feature of 90% of BI platforms [Gartner]
- 63% of citizens would consider messaging an online chat bot to communicate with a business [Mindshare]
However, getting the most out of these tools requires an appreciation for both the art-of-the-possible and the componentry within. During this one-hour on-demand Thoughtpod, we'll explore:
- How Chat bots and/or Voice recognition can supercharge your RPA capabilities
- The core components that enable Chat bots and Voice Recognition to enhance opportunity identification
- The benefits and limitations of these types of tools and where they live in your digital strategy
- The potential application of Chat bots and Voice Recognition tools in your business through examples of use cases
Webinar Hosts are:
Chris Gayner, Director, Symphony Labs
Danny Major, COO, Thoughtonomy
Andrew Burgess, Industry Expert & Author on RPA & AI, AJ Burgess Ltd.